CV / Beatrice Sangster-Bullers / Based in London (From Norfolk) / 22
CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS
BA (Hons) Degree Fashion Design Womenswear, First Class Honours (1st) A* A
CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS
Foundation Degree in Art and Design
SWAROVSKI FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Recipient of The Swarovski Foundation Scholarship
LOUIS VUITTON INTERNSHIP
Winner of the Louis Vuitton Project at Central Saint Martins. Awarded a six month internship on the design team in Paris.
LOUIS VUITTON, PARIS, FRANCE Design Assistant
- Assisting the design team on every stage of the development of the defile collection.
- Assisting designers with organisation of bag development and launches.
- Assisting with photoshops and mock ups of transformations on volumes and working on colour options.
- Working on product and prototype development, making toiles and samples in the atelier.
- Technical illustrator files including intricate photoshopping, sketching with adobe suite.
- Material and technique research and development.
- Working with the buying team to launch transformations.
- Putting together research boards and general studio coordination.
AKIKO AOKI, TOKYO, JAPAN Design Assistant
- Assisting the designer through the collection process for S/S18.
- Pattern making and tracing, toiling / sample construction, working on production for the collection during the stages of sizing and manufacturing.
- General organisation and assistance in the studio.
JAMES ROBJANT, LONDON, UK Camera Assistant
- GQ, ASOS, HERO MAGAZINE, BEAT MAGAZINE, 10MEN, 1GRANARY, VOGUE
PER GÖTESSON/ DILARA FINDIKOGLU, LONDON, UK Internship
- Working on production for the collections, pattern tracing and construction, re-sizing and toiling. Developmental toiling and research for the next season. Sourcing materials / sampling. Hand-sewing on custom projects.
MBC, LONDON, UK Production Assistant
- Versus Versace A/W17-S/S18 London Fashion Week.
- Christopher Raeburn S/S17 London Fashion Week Men’s.
ROYAL COLLEGE OF MUSIC, LONDON, UK Internship
- Dresser of the chorus girls on the production of ‘Le Nozze di Figaro’ costume and management for live shows, nightly production support & coordination. Sewing and assisting for the construction of costumes.
Creative Direction. Art Direction. The ability to deliver a brief. Rigorous approach to research and design. Meticulous attention to details. Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Very focused, calm and committed. Enjoys working to strict deadlines. Extremely organised, resilient, flexible and a quick learner. A good team player, able to work independently on self-directed projects. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom and Microsoft Office. In-depth research and experimental developmental skills, 2D and 3D. Product and prototype development. Solid understanding of pattern cutting, construction and draping. Knowledgeable on garment and accessory construction. Trained in fashion illustration and technical flat drawing. Learning Python. Passionate about doing good to change the world.